- SUNY New launch, made by professional factory, upgraded model with low price, Model: NMW-H100RGR-S
- Three lens/apertures/sources projector, wider projection angle with larger coverage area up to 5,000 square feet from a distance of 20 feet, much better than two sources laser products.
- With 3 Apertures in Double Red plus single Green Colors, full of star / dots patterns in static mode.
- With 16.4ft (5M) cable, suitable for outdoor use.
- Comes with a pivot mount that available for the projector to be mounted onto the wall or ceiling (Wall Mount Anchors and Screw are not included). Comes with a ground stake.
- The laser light has a built-in timer for repeating cycles of Auto-On for 10 hours and then Auto-Off for 14 hours. The Auto on timer starts from the time when the light is plugged in.
- Laser Class: Class IIIa /3R.
- Projection Rate: < 5mW.
- Product Certificates: SUNY Laser Lights certificated by FCC, FDA, CE, RoHS and IP65, UL and IP44 for Adapter.
- External: Aluminum Alloy Shell in White Color
- Laser Sources: 2 Red +1 Green
- Projection Effect: full of star / dots patterns in static mode.
- Coverage is depending on the projection distance, information is listed below for reference;
More than 2,500ft² for 5M distance,
More than 8,000ft² for 10M distance,
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa /3R
- Projection Rate: < 5mW
- Working temperature between -31°F to 131°F (-35°C to 55°C)
- Cord Length: 16ft (5M)
- Adapter: IP44, UL Certified (Suitable for outdoor use)
- Input: AC100V-240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Output: DC3V/1A
Use for: Garden, Yard, Patio, Trees, Pool, etc, perfect for the outdoor or indoor parties or decorations.
- Waterproof Projection Light X 1;
- 4ft (5M) Cable X 1;
- Power Adapter X 1;
- Pivot Mount X 1;
- Ground Stake X 1;
- Nut Screw X 4;
- User Manual (English) X1;
- Laser light can be harmful if used improperly, never stare into the laser beam while the laser is on.
- Do not point onto any oncoming pedestrians, vehicles or traffic routes from land, see, or air.
- Please don’t use other adapters to connect the unit.
A Standard Handling Charges fee is USD $0 per transaction.
During warranty period sent back to SUNY for repair or 1 to 1 exchange (T&C APPLY).
After receiving the item, contact SUNY customer service within 7 days.
Return shipping - Buyer pays return shipping*
Refund will be given as - Money Back (T&C)*